- MSB Power Management Systems
- Engine Room Monitoring Consoles
- Valves Remote Control Systems
- Tank Level Gauging Systems
- Power Factor Simulation Station
- Marine Boiler Control Systems
- C.O.T and Manifold Pressure
- Water Ingress Detection Systems
- Dewatering System
- Main Engine Maneuvering Systems
- Navigation Bridge Consoles
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- Anemometer Recorder
- Voyage Data Recorder
- BNWAS Bridge Inspector
- BNWAS – New Simplified Version
SELMA// Ship Electric Marine Control
SELMA is a marine engineering and manufacturing company specialising in the design, development and installation of integrated marine electrical, automation and control systems in ships worldwide.
Founded by Emmanuel Klados in 1987, its continuing mission to maintain its leading position in the global marine technical control industry.
As a global player, SELMA established an ever expanding network of agents and service partners around the world.
Service partners in key locations around the world provide the crucial element for rapid, flexible and reliable customer support.
SELMA offers a wide range of type approved systems designed, developed and integrated using industrial, heavy duty, state of the art marine technology.
- Power Management Systems / Main and Emergency Power Distribution Switchboards
- Engine Room Monitoring and Alarm Systems
- Valve Remote Control Systems
- Tank Level Gauging Systems (Cargo Oil Tanks/Ballast Tanks)
- Power Factor Simulation Analysis Stations
- Marine Boiler Automatic Control Systems
- Cargo Oil Tanks Vapour and Manifold Pressure Systems
- Cargo Holds Water Ingress Detection Systems
- Dewatering Systems
- Main Engine Remote Control Systems
- Bridge Navigation Consoles
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection Systems
- Anemometer Recorders
- VDR Voyage Data Recorders
- BNWAS Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm Systems
SELMA President and Founder